St Augustine’s Church, Highgate, N6

St Augustine’s Church is a Grade II* listed building, dating from 1887, on a site near the top of Highgate Hill and is a historical building of national importance.

PIERRA will be installing a fully designed scaffold to enable the complete re-roofing of the tiled gables above the Nave ridge level, repair works to the tiled roof to the tower north, south and east elevations, repairs to the Nave roof gutters and associated rainwater goods along with stone conservation cleaning and repairs to the west elevation.

Salescontractor Approved Constructionline 18001 Registered Form ROSPA Member Stone Federation Chas ISO 9001 Considerate Construction Exor ISO 14001 SPAB