St Botolph’s Church, Worthing, East Sussex

This large Grade II listed suburban church, mainly constructed between 1872 and 1879 and designed by Edmund E Scott of Brighton, was placed on the At Risk register due to defects to shingles to spire, slating, rainwater goods and high level brick, flint and stonework. As part of this Historic England/Heritage Lottery Fund grant aided project PIERRA’s specialist team, working alongside one of the most revered Architect practices within this sector, will be replacing the existing timber shingles to the spire with new Canadian Cedar and conserving the masonry to the Tower and west elevation of the Nave, carrying out glazing repairs to the south Clerestory, overhauling the rainwater goods and replacing the valley gutter between the south aisle and south clerestory wall.

Salescontractor Approved Constructionline 18001 Registered Form ROSPA Member Stone Federation Chas ISO 9001 Considerate Construction Exor ISO 14001 SPAB