ST JOHN OF JERUSALEM, London E9

The church was built in 1848 and is situated in South Hackney. The conservation work required on the church was supported by English Heritage (now known as Historic England) and involved the careful dismantling and replacement of the sandstone columns, tying stones and column bases along with small indents to the jamb stones to the west elevation belfry opening.

Following in depth consultation with the Architect and English Heritage the defective stones were then replaced with a more durable Bath stone.

Salescontractor Approved Constructionline 18001 Registered Form ROSPA Member Stone Federation Chas ISO 9001 Considerate Construction Exor ISO 14001 SPAB